Monday, October 22, 2007

Learning about blogger features

My be brave challenge yesterday was to figure some things out on my digital camera. Mainly how to film a movie and play it back. I managed that just fine. Today I tackled the blog once more. I decided that I need to update my template and tackle he arduous chore of adding everything back in. It took awhile but I think it was worth it. Then I tried adding a banner picture, this is just a view of the Tetons. I will come up with something artsy later. I seem to have lost the automatic save function by changing templates. Does anyone know how to get it back?















I had to pick up Amy at the airport and she brought this home for me. Beautiful yarn, she said the store had made it into gloves and they were gorgeous. I don't know what I will make but it is nice yarn and a pleasant surprise.

I have been cleaning up the studio...again so I have not gotten any Art done. I need to get back to some journal pages or something. I miss it.

6 comments:

KaiBlue said...

congrads on winning a cute album Kate. I have been sitting here for a bit reading all the previous posts and seeing what you've been up to.
I love that you are doing the Be brave challenge, I hope I have courage one day :)

Gemma is bringing garlic to AZ..
teehee..
PEace, Kai xx

Pam Aries said...

I was just reading the 100 day challenge! It sounds great and I am going to do it. (( THe you tube I won't be doing but the rest is awesome! THe Youtubes are so boring...ack! I tried to watch some and it was torture! couldn't understand some..poor quality..lots of mumbling ...))I'm going to continue on my THoughts become Things Blog ..which I haven't even been to in weeks! ha! THank you so much for sharing this site!

Pam Aries said...

addendum: ha ha ..I came back to say that I mean ALL youtubes drive me crazy..I think it is the lack of quality in the making of the videos that creates my feelings of exasparation! heee ha !

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love the new color and the gorgeous pic of the Tetons!

gma said...

Kate...I saw your You tube 1st day video. This is very inspiring. Sounds like a really FUN and productive journey. I am tempted to go for it too....at least make the vision board and journal about it....
:-)

Sheila said...

I have yet to figure my new camera out completely so well done.!
The yarn is gorgeous, the colours are amazing. I love yarn but rarely make anything these days.
I'd like to see what you make from this..!
xx