Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Signs of Life














I walked outside this afternoon and amidst all the leaves I found these. They don't want winter to come. What a nice surprise to still see some signs of life in the garden.














For the Be Brave challenge I tried to make a video with my digital camera. I put it on a little tripod and then just talk away. It seems to be working ok. These videos are challenging to make and then so scary to post them. To think that 50 people have watched my first video is amazing to me. I made a new video for the 100 day challenge, but I have been trying to upload it for hours. Either my computer times out or Utube hangs or something. I am getting a little frustrated with it.















I got this in the mail today. I ordered it last week when Violette told me about it. At first I tried putting everything in ziploc bags but the bags are too wide and it limits the amount you can store. Then I tried cutting down the bags and taping the ends shut. I did a few of those but thought I'd see how they held up before I did more. I had some cellophane bags but they tend to rip easily. Then I came across a better idea. Sheet Protectors. I even had some so I have been filling them up and they work great. I am going to love this gizmo as soon as I get it all organized. Its is actually called the Clip It and is available here

Here is my next video in the 100 day challenge.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm just catching up with your blog and all I can say is WOW!! You have been busy! I love all the challenges you've been doing.

Also, I hope you enjoy the book Eat Pray Love. I loved it!

gma said...

Really enjoyed your video...it is very natural and down to earth. The books you mentioned look good.
xx

Anonymous said...

I don't eat regular meals either...LOLOL You have some really great goals there! I should do them too! I have NO idea how to make a video but I'm gonna try one day. MAN! If you lived closer, that would be kewl! We could go out to get a coffee and have a girl chat and maybe work on some art. That would be fun!
*HUGS*