Monday, February 18, 2008

New site for 100 day challenge

You'll notice something new on my sidebar it says I am a member of the 100 day reality challenge. Its a new social network site for the 100 day challenge. If you click on the link it will take you to my page and then you can see others too and join yourself. If you are all interested in these concepts I encourage you to check this out. It will change your life. I also have a blog over there where I will talk about 100 day challenge goals and experiences.














I have been trying to get these pages done for the latest round robin. They all seem to be this blue aqua shade this time.














The theme was texture and they wanted us to use the theme of our book. Remember mine was kindred spirits, so you'll see new and old photos amongst them. I am not sure if they are really done yet.














I really liked the picture here, of a secret shared between two friends.














I need to add something here but I am not sure what. I have 2 more pages to do but I think I may just make backgrounds and journal on them.










I am headed to see this group tonight. They are a Celtic group that fiddles and dances and totally entertains. They are called Barrage and I think it will be great. I only found out about the concert over the weekend so th only seats left were way in the back but I still think it will be fun. Dave can't go because of his cold so I invited two girlfriends. It should be a blast.

5 comments:

artbrat said...

The pages look great. The aqua adds to the overall tranquility present.

I hope you enjoy the concert. I just love good Celtic music.

Pam Aries said...

Your book pages are beautiful ! THe Celtic group sounds like greaat fun ! Dance an Irish jig!!!

Sophie said...

Beautiful pages. Might I suggest a flourish type of doodle (or stamping) on that page which you think is missing something? Well, there, I suggested it! lol

That groups looks great! I love Celtic music (listening to Loreena McKennitt as I type this!)

*hugs*
Sophie

Janet said...

You are such an inspiration to me! Every time I come here you're doing more and more. I applaud your ability to focus and to carry through.

Julie said...

I really like these blue pages. They are very good. Janet is right, you are so inspirational, especially with those challenges you are always finding - and meeting.

I wish we had access to Celtic entertainment like that.

Julei