Monday, February 11, 2008

The sun came out today

The Sun was out today and we had a beautiful blue sky. What a treat that was. Everything in town is melting so there is water everywhere. That will soon end as we have another chance for snow coming soon. In case anyone is interested the Spaghetti Sauce came out wonderful.

Here are some recent pages from my Art Journal














This was from last month, I used parts of napkins for embellishment and Faber-Castell Pitt pens, the sepia ones for writing.


















This is a page I did after attending the Democratic Caucus last week.














This is still a work in progress
















I did this little drawing in church yesterday, I guess it should have gone in the last post, oh well

2 comments:

Tan said...

I love your collages!

margene said...

I'm inspired by your journals. Love the Obama page and the last drawing, too.