Thursday, February 07, 2008

Make My day

Here is a new set of bloggers who make my day. I thought I would try to post a group of people you might not know about. They are wonderful women from all different types of blogs. i hope you enjoy visiting them.

The guidelines for this award are simple, you list 5-10 bloggers who make your day and then make sure you notify them of the honor, by email or by commenting on their blogs.


Christine Kane
A wonderful musician who inspires everyday.
Ro Bruhn Art A wonderful artist from Australia
Celtic Woman Julie write beautiful about Celtic lore and history.
Original Impulse Blog Cynthia Morris is a coach and her blog has a great series going on right now about taking a creative leap this year.
Peace Everyday Pati has been blogging about peace since 2007, I always find her posts wonderful.
Dances with wool Lene is a knitter from Finnish Lapland and I love the way she writes and shares from her corner of the world.
Yarn harlot Stephanie is knitting humorist and author from Toronto and her blog never fails to entertain.
Happy Luau My friend Olivia share her journey with such honesty, she's a vlogger too.
A shepherds Voice Nancy shares such wonderful pictures of her farm and her sheep and goats. i can't help but have a smile on my face at seeing them.
zena musings
A beautiful blog with poetry and spirituality and more.

4 comments:

Cynthia Morris said...

Thanks Kate! I'm honored to be included in your blog roll! I think your blog is awesome, too. Very easy to read and inspiring visuals.
Write on!
Cynthia

Olivia said...

Thank you, Kate! I appreciate this award. You make my day, too, so the feeling is MUTUAL :) xxoo, O

Ro Bruhn said...

Thank you Kate, that was a lovely surprise, you've made my day.

Julie said...

Kate, I am honored and flattered. Actually, YOU made MY day because I have been feeling down in the dumps lately.

Thanks so much,

Julie