Thursday, March 01, 2007

Crowing along

I have been trying to finish up this crow book and it is amazing how long its taking. Last night I made copies of my design. Only to discover that the scanner cut off the bottom 1/4 of the page. So I reprinted this morning. Then I discovered the colors on the back of my page would not scan so I thought I would see if I could find enough of the paper I used to have 22 backs cut out. I found the paper and bought 4 sheets of it. I don't know why I thought that would be enough but I was short so I need to go out and get another sheet. I had bought 22 items for an embellishment and now I am one short so I now need to go out and get another one. Its these little nit picky things that are so annoying. I want to get these finished before I make something for the One World One Heart Thing. I find that I just can't change gears again. Something has to get finished.

My friends Ginger and Kay took me out last night. We went to Vina Rosa for one of their wine tasting nights. 5 glasses with a little in each to try. Then we had a Chicken/Artichoke/pesto pizza. I really don't like artichokes but this was really good. We sat and talked for a long time. It was a really nice time.

Wasn't LOST great last night. I along with many others thought of Kai right away. I think they should find some native pigments and decorate the bus now. That would be lots of fun.

Quote of the day: The minute you begin to do what you really want to do, it's really a different kind of life. - Buckminster Fuller

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the islanders decorating the bus! Yes, I thought of Kai and Pam when I saw that, too.
That pizza sounds delicious! Hope things are smoothing out for you - I hate those nit-picky days.
There's something on my blog you might want to see to cheer you...

KaiBlue said...

Teehee..I loved this episode, it's now my favorite Kate.. ..I think the glitter sisters should paint the bus!!! :) like a tiki style...
PEace n fun , Kai.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I am having crow anxiety...every time I think ah ha I have it...I don't. so at this moment I have 20 blank pages - 2 were wasted! I know what you mean about wanting it done!!
I've never watched Lost but I get a kick out of the enthusiasm of you all!
XOXO
Love.
Lisa

Pam Aries said...

Remember... I extended the deadline til April 15, girlies! I know it is tough t omake so many pages..BUT you will CHERISH this book!

altermyworld said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH wasn't Lost just the bomb.
Crows.....i took mine to staples to get the front page copied and they cut off the top part and the side on some of them, yes those little things can be annoying. I have the crow to finish, the doll to finish and numerous other things however i am not stressed. LOL yeah right.
ANg