Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Printed it Out

It took every piece of paper I had on hand but last night I printed out my Nanowrino novel. I skipped ahead to the Revision chapter in Carolyn See's Making a Literary LIfe and read about her revision technique. So I decided I would try it. Well I had to print out the novel first. Its only 95 pages because I took out some of the white space to free up some pages. It doesn't look very big for a manuscript but its a start. I am sure when I am done I will be adding more to it and it will be bigger. It just seemed so momentous last night to finally have done that. Its just the first step on a long road but an important one I think.

I did write Jennifer Louden to see how many spaces she has left in the writers spa, but I have not heard back from her. Right now I have the desire to go just not the funds. If I can figure a way to do that I will go. Too bad I don't have an inheritance coming in from someone.

I have to weave today I better get to it.

Quote of the Day: One of the very worst, self-murdering lies that people themselves is that they are no good and have no gift and nothing important to say - Brenda Euland

1 comment:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

That's fantastic Kate...the first step to what I know will be the dream of a lifetime! Put out in to the Universe your going to the Spa....I know it will happen!
XOXO