Friday, March 09, 2007

The Towel is done

My church auction is tomorrow but they wanted the items today so I am glad I got this finished. I only wove 2 of the 6 possible towels. I had so many broken threads it was nuts. I am going to fix the warp before I do anymore. They are going on the back burner since I have to have this other blanket done by the end of April. It has to have priority now. The other towel will go to Judi, I have to weave in ends and such, wash and hem and then it will go out to you.

That is it for now, I have no time to blog today.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello - just popped in after finding your blog on the FW list.

Your weaving is amazing, what patience!

best wishes, E

Pam Aries said...

hI kATE! i AM RETURNING TO THE BLOGWORLD! I HOPE YPU ARE DOING OKAY!