Friday, October 24, 2008

Last of the mail art












I got some mail art today, these were the last ones I was expecting. This one is from Ninnie. It is gorgeous don't you think.












and here is the back of envelope.














she also sent this lovely ATC. Thank you Ninnie for all this beautiful Art.













and from a Jr. Glitter sister Banna.













and then the back too. Plus Banna sent me a darling little note. Thanks Banna

Sometime next week I relist them all and let you all vote.

3 comments:

sukipoet said...

Nice envelope art. Just a question--do you really want to reveal your address on the internet like that?? It is probably safe among us big draw folks etc, but actually anyone can read ones blog. I don't think I would do it, ie reveal my own address.

Anonymous said...

Kate, Glad you got them and fairly quickly too. Love Hugs and Blessings Ninnie and Banna

Shopgirl said...

As always I will try and get a little mail to ya, I just have had so much going on in my head that I couldn't seem to find the time or energy....I love the mail you have posted. Hugs, Mary