Thursday, February 01, 2007

Primroses and phones


















My phone is definitely fried so I had to get a new one. Here is my new phone. I like her a lot. She is blue tooth enabled, will hold music, has a better camera and a memory chip and much more. She came with 2 manuals so it will be awhile before I learn everything about her.

I was out shopping and saw these. What a lovely sign of Spring. They just had to go home with me. Primroses are so pretty. I have been thinking that this year I will really do something with the garden I am creating in my back yard. I decided I might just hire a kid to come help me haul away all the rocks. My back just won't let me do it anymore. Then I can start planting some things. That will be great.














Quote of the Day: When I appreciate, I feel so very good. Become a person who appreciates and you thrive; you will fulfill your reason for being,

4 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Niccccce! I need a new phone! Pretty Primroses too! ..I got your Fridas today! Cool! Wasn;'t this a fun different swap! We did not have too many in it ..as soo as I get the rest , I will do the trade! IT IS COLD AND RAINY!!!!

Sue Seibert said...

Hey, Kate, how are you? Love the new phone and the primroses are beautiful. Definitely a sign of spring.

J C said...

Hmmmmm. I need a new phone too. I'm tired of "no bars". :)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

cool phone, sounds like it has lots of great features. The primroses are so lovely........I have NO gardening gene - all the talk of readying gardens for spring and flowers to plant etc....I think "um, do weeds count?" lol!
XOXO