Thursday, February 22, 2007

Missoula Trip

I am heading up to Missoula to visit Sarah. I won't be blogging for a few days unless she lets me use her computer. I am bringing mine but I don't think I can hook up to the internet.

I was planning on leaving tomorrow but there is this storm coming in so I might leave later this afternoon. I have to go peruse the weather channel some more before I decide.

Quote for the Day: Know in your heart that seemingly miraculous happenings are brought into your immediate life space because you're already connected to them. - Wayne Dyer

4 comments:

KaiBlue said...

have a lovely, SAFE trip to Sarah's house and enjoy the time together!!
Peace, Kai.

Anonymous said...

Drive carefully... and have FUN!!

Pam Aries said...

Have a great time!

Tinker said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!