Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Painting


















This came in the mail yesterday. The first painting I have ever bought. I love it. Right now its popped in front of my computer so I can look at it a lot.


















In addition Misty sent me this. Its a print of one of her other works. She also gave me a CD of some music. Wow that was so nice. I have been saying to the Universe that I want some new music, but I didn't expect it to come this way. I guess that is a lesson it itself. You just put the intention out there and the universe delivers it in unexpected ways.

Finding Water - Well I have managed to do morning pages for 3 days in a row, and I took an Artist Date to a craft store. I just walked around very slowly looking at all the new things available. Of course I did not get out of there without buying something. I found some beautiful 12 x 12 papers, a gel pen and a ribbon with words of friendship on it.

I saw this on the way home today. I never get tired of seeing this Eagle.














Quote of the Day:
Opportunities are like pole beans; you have to keep picking them so that more can grow. - Hope Wallis

7 comments:

KaiBlue said...

i adore your taste in paintings Kate, that's absolutely serene and Im glad she sent you some goodies too, what a sweet gal!
The eagle is watching you, check under the tree for feathers.. messages..Pole Beans of peace..
PEace, Kai.

Claire said...

Hi Kate,
So YOU bought her!! I check out Misty's website most days and always have a peek to see if she has any new paintings for sale.
I will follow your lead and put my wish out into the universe... maybe one day soon I'll be the proud owner of a Misty original!
Do you have a name for her yet? Sadly I name all the art pieces I buy - should I admit such a thing in public???
She kind of looks like a Serena - blissfully serene...
May she bring you peace and joy :o)

Miss Robyn said...

oh the painting is beautiful! I must go take a peek ~ I sure wish I had joined the finding water group, but the book won't be available here for a few months.

margene said...

The painting is so beautiful! How nice to have an eagle you can see daily!
Last night at the Spinners Guild meeting someone was spinning a bit of your roving (green) it was soooo beautiful!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Her work is SO wonderful and what a lovely gesture for her to include the extra items. Sounds like you had gifts in many ways - the Universe hears you loud and clear!!
XOXO
love,
Lisa

Tinker said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE her work! and you actually own one - it's beautiful, Kate! What a lovely, serene piece of art to gaze upon daily. So sweet to have music thrown in as well. Hurray you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wow. I love your painting and Print. The face on the print I think resembles You. How sweet of her to send you the extra gifts.

How Blessed You Are!

Warmly,
Flassie