Monday, February 19, 2007

Finding Water

It is all Terri/Tinker's fault. I knew that Julia Cameron had a new book out but I was thinking I can wait till its out in paperback. I have never managed to make it through the Artists Way or Walking in This world; but here she was talking about a group doing it together now that's a different puppy. I went to the website, joined the group. I started this morning with my morning pages and then went to buy the book. I almost cried at the price; but moved beyond that. I think it will be great doing it with other people. If you are interested check out the Finding Water blog; you can find more info on the book here


I had my womens group over and we watched a taping of last weeks Oprah and talked about the Secret. Then it was on to a discussion on Life after Death by Deepak Chopra, it is quite the interesting book. If you are at all interested in the topic I am sure you'll find it very interesting.

I spent the weekend finishing up my vision boards. I added more pictures to the relationship, financial freedom and travel ones. They look pretty good. I am already seeing some results from doing them so I think that is great. I am ready for more of that. Its time to make those dreams reality.

Quote of the Day: View those tenacious thoughts that just won't go away as intention talking to you, saying "You signed up to express your unique brilliance, so why do you keep ignoring it?"

4 comments:

KaiBlue said...

what a lovely link, thanks Kate.. :) I also got your foot mail..weird!! I like the premisis of the secret, i think if you want something badly, you'll find a way to make things happen.. nothing is impossible!! (like in 7 days...!)
Peace, Kai.

Leah said...

how very cool that you're doing visioning boards! i did a visioning video last month that was really a wonderful experience.

i'm glad you're joining in with finding water!

Gill said...

Who has a birthday coming up? YOU!
Kai sent us, she wants all to know you are one special lady both now, and in 7 days.
I'll be back!
xo
Great quote too.
Deepak is one of my favorite authors, haven't read that one yet though.

Tinker said...

Um, sorry you had to spend the money - but still I'm glad you joined us!! Woo-hoo! It's always more fun to do these things in a group, I think.

And yes, I heard thru a little Kai bird, that your birthday's in 7 days. Perfect time to do vision boards.
I did everything on one board last year, cramming everything into one - which may be why everything's had to squeeze so hard to get through this past year, I didn't leave the Universe much wiggle-room. I should make some new ones. Thanks for inspiring me!