Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Art Supplies

I have been working on this entry for an hour and just lost it all. I guess I better split it up or something.



























These are papers I bought at Rockin Rudy's in Missoula. I plan to cut them up for collage. Rockin Rudy's is this great store full of cards, journals, papers, jewelry, clothing, music and more. Its a great place to browse and hard to leave without buying something.















My haul out of the UM bookstore was mostly pens. This are Copic brand from Japan. I bought on of the more pricey markers in the metal case and 2 of the cheaper ones. We finally decided what the difference between these are. The metal ones have refills and you can replace the nib. Sarah bought a set of these in Japan and they are nice.















At first I just bought a couple colors of these Staedtler pens, the were $1 a piece. i liked them so well that I went back the next day and bought the set. I will use them for journal writing in great colors. They are a .03 size.

Quote of the Day: Place positive affirmations in strategic places where you'll notice them and read them throughout the day.- W. Dyer

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Butterflys!!! That paper is just beautiful. I bet that the Collage you make with it will be OUTSTANDING! I do hope that you share it with us? I can't wait...

JoyceAnn said...

Happy Birthday Kate ! Wishing you a beautiful day !

KaiBlue said...

Those are stunning Kate, I can't wait to see your talent let loose on them :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Live, love and shine!
Peace, Kai.

Giggles said...

Happy Birthday Kate!! May your year ahead be full of love, laughter and creative abundance!!
Have a great day!

Hugs Sherrie

TJ said...

I heard it was your birthday and wanted to stop by and say I hope you have a Great Birthday!!
:-D

gma said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
xoxo

Pam Aries said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yay! more art stuff! ...I am going to see Pan's Labyrinth this week!

Carole Burant said...

I'm here via Lisa's blog...she tells us it's your birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kate:-) xox

Gill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!
Hope your day is the absolute best.
xo