Friday, January 09, 2009

Day 8


















After yesterday's post it was inevitable that I do a page on goals, even if it is a small one. I used black gesso on this one and then added papers and some images and writing. I just love using a white gel pen. Black gesso is pretty neat too. It takes me 2 coats but it really makes a page black. I am going to do a face for today's page and add it later. Having to do these every day really puts a focus on Art.

It looks like we are going to have sun again today. How fantastic is that... I didn't get out to enjoy it yesterday so perhaps today I will.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

That's a fun page.

Black gesso is fun. One thing I like to do is to colour or write over it with watercolour pencils. The colours show up differently than on white.

*hugs*
Sophie