Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 29 and 30






















January Journaling continues, here is the page from yesterday. I mad a background of watercolor and then added the paper borders. The poppy is a napkin. I had no idea of where I was going with this page. I found this picture of this little girl and bird and it looked so sweet to me. I couldn't help but think of spring.





















This page I did in the style of Pattie Mosca from Artfully yours, using the Awe Manac book by Jill Badonsky for inspiration. After journaling I added twinkling h20's to the background. I ended up celebrating National Blueberry Pancake day today even though it was 2 days ago and the pancakes were so good. I like all the little holidays that are mentioned in the Awe Manac book, it really is a lot of fun to celebrate them.

1 comment:

angel said...

your spring page is looking yummy! it's a nice day today in austin tx with spring like weather - so i really gravitate to your page.
thanks for the sweet comments on my work, i am glad we know how to "find" eachother...
angel