Monday, April 09, 2007

New Schedule

Its cool and dreary this morning. I hope the sun appears sometime this morning.

I decided to try some advice from Barbara Sher's book Refuse To Choose. I am going to try a school like schedule to try and do all the things I like to do in a day.

Todays schedule:
8:00-8:30 write morning pages
8:30-9:00 breakfast
9:00-10:00 internet time
10-11:00 work on art projects
11:00-1:00 weaving
1-2:30 slack time,like lunch and to do some of the above when I am off schedule.
2:30 - 4:30 drive to town, exercise and come back
4:30- make dinner etc, work on taxes, check email
6:30 -10:00 go to women meeting


We'll see how this works, I may need 2 hours for art today. or something. I am going to make a different schedule for every day this week and see how it works. Since its past 10:00 I need to be in the art room. Have a Creative Day!


Quote of the Day: "Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along." ~Hugh Allen

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

I think that is what I need to do!Maybe I am in need of a schedule.... THank you for the idea to do a Charleston ATC! I a m going to make one!

violette said...

I'm impressed! Let us know how the works for you okay?

Love,
violette