I am disappointed as soon as I finally make that decision to go to that writers spa in Taos this July, I can't go. I discussed it with Dave, I got the money to do it, I have collected some writing to submit and then the thing is filled. I was probably more mad at myself than anything. If I hadn't vacillated on going or not I could have gone. This is one of those times when you wonder. Is this a lesson to act when you get the inclination or is it a case of I am not supposed to go and something else will appear. Its hard to decide which camp to stay in.
I am starting to get used to the idea that my plans for the summer have changed. I did come across another offer that I might pursue. There is a writing coach out there who is having a special rate of 3 sessions for 200.00. Now that is a deal so maybe I will just try working with a coach. The thing is I really don't know much about this person. They write a lovely blog but what kind of coach are they. I guess I need to do a little more research before I go this route. Or maybe its time to look and see what other opportunities are out there that I might pursue. I know that when one door closes another will open. Its just hard to decide which direction to go in.
I am back from all my Dr. appointments to finish this and now I find out that SARK is doing a writers workshop, in June and there are openings. It is in Sonoma. I am not sure I can do that but now I have enough choices to explore, so maybe other doors are opening now. At least I hope so. Now I need to decide just what is it I am hoping to gain from any of these encounters. So a little soul-searching is in order. I think I need the answer to that in order to decide what to do.