Saturday, March 04, 2006

Self Portrait



Here is my attempt at a self portrait for the EDM challenge #56, now of course it looks nothing like me. I guess I need to try again sometime. It was a fun but hard challenge to complete. It is a weird feeling to look in a mirror and draw yourself. Its quite an experience. I am ready to move on to someting simpler now.

I have been down with the flu so I haven't done much of anything this week. I need to get back to all my knitting projects, not to mention weaving. I wonder when I will be able to do that again.

After hearing about Twinkling H2O's on Violette's website I had to order some. It took over 3 weeks to get here and now they have sat here for a week too. I need to come up with a project ti use them on. Maybe I will have to try making some ATC or using them on one of my drawings. I bout a 12 pack of the small pots so I would have lots of colors to choose from. They really do look pretty nice I can't wait to use them.

No comments: