Tuesday, March 14, 2006

New Project

Yesterday I went to see a friend who is a healer and she worked on my foot. It is much better today. I can put more weight on it so at least that is some progress. I ended up giving her one of my handwoven shawls as payment. Its funny how you never know where something that you have made will end up. I looked at it yesterday morning and thought it would be perfect for her and it is. She loves it. Sometimes its a perfect world.

Here is a pic of my new project I started. Its is a hat in Noro Silk Garden. Its a basket weave pattern and it is very easy and soothing to knit. I will be sad when I am done with it.



my new hat Posted by Picasa

I signed up to host a ATC swap so now I really do have to make some. The theme is Spring so I think it will be fun to do. I have also signed up for an online Watercolor class with Kate Johnson the author of the book I just bought. I am hoping it will get me started and a little more comfortable with the medium. It starts at the end of the month.

I was going to say I need to do some drawing which I do but I do have this little drawing from my table when I ate out at Perkins. Just a water glass, ketchup bottle and the chicken figurine from across the room. Then I colored it with my portable cotman watercolors that I had with me. That was fun.


At Perkins Posted by Picasa

No comments: