Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A trip back in time

















Day 24, this page really brought back the memories of my trip with Sarah overseas. Lots of good times, I really want to go back. I want to go to Cornwall and I want to go to Ireland and see the land of my ancestors. Hopefully someday soon.

















Day 25, I wish that I were on a beach today, I really love this image. I want to take a walk there right now. I envy all of you who live near the beach, go enjoy a walk for me.

Today I am spending most of the day at home, I do need to go to the gym so I will do that this afternoon. I will clean up the studio and get back to a painting that keeps staring at me every time I walk in here. I tend to get stuck, I know the work needs something but am not sure where to begin. I hope that my muse Zoe will show up to play.

No comments: