Sunday, February 01, 2009

End of January journaling





















Here is my last page for January. i was sitting watching TV so I did a simple page. I covered the paper with soft pastels and then blended them. I used markers to draw lines and shadowed it all with charcoal pencil. I made a list of all that I had accomplished in the month. It was fun to see all I have done.

Others are continuing with journaling in February but only posting on Wednesdays. I know I will continue with daily posts on this but perhaps once a week is doable. I have let some things slide and these daily posts and pages took a lot of time.

I am looking forward to other kinds of Art in February. Here's to a glorious new month.

2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

You have had a very busy month...very creative time for you.
I am looking forward to what February will bring.
Hugs, Mary

Margaret McDonald said...

thanks for visiting my blog Kate. Whipup has oodles of links to tutorials for great bags & totes.