Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Let the Writing Begin

Well NaNoWriMo started at 12:00 am but I was asleep so I waited till 9:00 to get some words down on paper or maybe I should say electronically. I had a full day today. I met with my knitting friends this morning and finally mastered how to do 2 socks on 2 circular needles at the same time. Now I don't feel so stupid anymore.

At noon the public library held a writers group for participants. There are only 5 of us but I think it will be good to have some support. There is also a group on Monday night that I might check out if there are more people involved. Then I went to the Villa coffee house for lunch and worked on the book. To finish on time you need to write 1667 words a day. I've gotten 1000 in so I have more to do later tonight. I think this is doable as long as you stick with a plan. All I will say is my novel is a mystery set at a Fiber Festival. I had better get back to the book.

1 comment:

KaiBlue said...

wow what a concept. I'd love to read your book when it's done!!
Peace, Kai.