Friday, November 17, 2006

We have a winner!

My glitter sister Ang is the winner, not only did she answer the 3 questions correctly but sent in a bonus answer too. Good job picking up on the secret.

The answers:
your favorite movie is LTR however your favorite NEW movie is "The secret"
Your pet who died was Moonbeam, precious kitty
And you are participating in Nanowrimo.

I still don't know what I will send Ang but it will be a fun filled package of artistic supplies.

Did anyone see Larry King last night. He had 3 people from the Secret on plus others, it was an excellent show. Check your listings, maybe it will be rerun this weekend. I keep telling myself that I should have taped it. Its one you could watch easily.

I am off to a marathon writing session today. Have a fantastic day everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

congrats to Ang!
I tried to find that movie to rent and can't seem to locate it. I will keep looking....and will watch for Larry King.

GOOOO KATE!You can do it, you can do it!*waving pom poms* (my writing cheer)
XOXO

KaiBlue said...

Congraddies on reaching a Blogaversary!!
I will look out for the movie..
Well done Ang!!
And not far to go now Kate!! Your amazing with your writing!
Peace , Kai

altermyworld said...

woohoo i have won, see i don't comment much BUT i do read. Yeah for me, it will be nice i am feeling so under the weather,
congrats on blogversary.
Ang