It's Turkey time once again. At least that is if you're not a vegetarian, I guess its squash time then. My vegetarian friends seem to make that on this day.
Every blog I read seems to have this wonderful list of thing they are thankful for so I won't break with Tradition.
1. I am thankful to be alive, life is a precious gift and I hope I use it wisely.
2. I am thankful that my daughter Sarah is home for thanksgiving and that Dave and I can spend a wonderful weekend with her.
3. I am thankful for my sisters Marianne and Peggy who keep in contact and bring me lots of joy.
4. I am thankful for my spinning sisters Judy and Shirley. You are special to me.
5. I am thankful for my Glitter Power Sisters, you are all new in my life this year and I am so grateful that you have come into my life.
6. I am thankful that I did sprain my ankle, all the time layed up lead me to Danny Gregory and Violette and the Glitter Power Sister and many more wonderful internet friends.
7. I am thankful for my sciatica, through you I met some wonderful people at Ellis Physical Therapy. You are a great group of people and I am blessed to know you.
8 I am thankful that although Idaho remained Republican at least most of the
country saw a need for change.
9. I am thankful that I can live in a place that allows freedom and opportunity.
10.I am thankful for my Art and creativity, whether it be in fiber or paper or paint I love that I am able to express those areas of my life that have meaning.
May this Thanksgiving bring you hours of joy and may you be appreciative of all you have. Happy Thanksgivng