Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What your birthdate means

I saw this on another blog and thought I would play along. This makes me sound like a Saint or something.





Your Birthdate: February 27



You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.
Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone
Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge
Your power color: Cobalt blue
Your power symbol: Dove
Your power month: September



I am still feeling crappy and I am tired of having to say that. I completely missed an important meeting tonight. I took a nap around 4 and slept till 730, the meeting was at 7. I really felt like an idiot for missing it. At my church we are doing the play from the Thread Project. Do you remember it Pam, needless to say I am playing the weaver. We perform it a week from Sunday.... so it was a rehearsal that I missed.

Thanks for all the well wishes from all of you. I keep thinking the next day I will feel better but it still has not happened.

My Online painting class started yesterday and its pretty awesome so far. So far I have several new things to try that I had not thought of so that is pretty cool.

3 comments:

Lila Rostenberg said...

Sometimes we shoulod allow ourselves to collapse and renew...even when we are just having so much fun!
I'm off to do the b'day test...this has been a day for these, almost every blog I visit has one!LOL!

violette said...

i hope you are feeling a bit better Kate.....sending you hugs!

love, violette

Anonymous said...

I think your birthday quiz answer sounds just like you!