Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A long day

Its been quite the long day. Tried taking a shower but their was no water pressure. So I got dressed and went to Apple Athletic club and took a shower. Then I went to knitting which was held at Fred Meyer since the coffee house was closed for the day. Then it was on to lunch which was very disappointing, then physical therapy and then the ultrasound. I had a nice time at knitting but I was distracted all day because of the ultrasound this afternoon, I have had a period for 2 weeks with cramps everyday. That is not normal for me. I went to the Dr and he ordered an ultrasound and a referral to a gynecologist. I had the ultra sound today but they never tell you anything. My appt with the ob/gyn is tomorrow. I try not to worry about it but that is hard.
Tonight I have the blahs big time. I might just cook a hot drink and crawl into bed with a book.

Last night I bought some of the small bead containers and filled them up already. I may have all my beading things organized soon. I really need a day where I can sit and play, maybe friday. I hate weeks like this. This is sure turning into a depressing post....sorry.

1 comment:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

oh Kate, don't apologize for anything you post - we women need to get these things out there. it's cathartic and necessary. I am sorry you are having a difficult time - are you nearing menopause? are you IN menopause? I really want to know how things go.
Thinking good and positive thoughts!!
XOXO