Sunday, November 09, 2008

Purple phone


















Here is the phone Janet, its a Motorola that I got at Verizon.

A funny little little manifesting story about this. I was at a write in on Thursady and one of the writers had this phone and I thought how cool I'd like a purple phone next time. Now on Friday night I am writing on the couch, we have 12 couches a 2 seater and a 3 seater that are right next to each other. I am in the 2 seater and I have a glass of Pepsi just on the cusion of the 3 seater. My phone is sitting on the arm of the couch and I somehow knock it over and yes, it lands in the glass of Pepsi. I cleaned it out and store it in rice to draw the moisture out. I turn it on Sat morning and low and behold it comes on but a little glitch it keeps searching for service indefinetly.

So I head out to Verizon and of course the phone is not fixable. So here I get the phone I was thinking about less than 2 full days ago. I had been told we'd be able to manifest quicker but this was amazing to me.

Dave still thinks he can fix the old phone but that may take several days and not work. We have no land line so I really needed a phone now. He has soaked the phone in water to get the stickieness of the Pepsi out of it and then is doing the rice thing. We'll see, if he fixes it he will have a phone when his dies. Meanwhile I have a purple phone and for those of us who like purple thats a good thing.

4 comments:

Mahala said...

Purple...that sounds good. I like purple as well. Hey, instead of pink blogs, we can start the purple blogs...

Shopgirl said...

I want a red one, this seems to be my red year...last year I was into pink. But this purple could be really fun. Pepsi, hummmmmmm!
Hugs, Mary

Janet said...

Thanks for the info, Kate. I might have to find a glass of Pepsi and drop my old phone in!!

Sharee said...

I just discovered your blog Kate:) What a great manifesting story!