Monday, November 17, 2008

Its my Blogiversary

Well I think it is. I really started on blogger in 2002 but rarely posted so I don't count that. I had the 17th stuck in my head as where I started to seriously blog over at Tripod but they tell me it was the 16th. Anyways I am going to say its the 17th since I like the number better and I am in charge so I can do what I want. So I am starting into my fifth year of blogging so I am going to give away this kit.


















It is a beaded medicine bag that you can make, it includes beads, thread, needles and instruction booklet. I used to sell these kits when I had a booth at fairs. Its very easy to make and I know the winners will have fun. Yes multiple winners. How about 4 of you, one for each year I have blogged. Hmm how to pick the winners, I guess I will just randomly pick 4 numbers. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post, tell me what you like about my blog.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow would love to win one. I love looking at your art. Love Hugs and Blessings

PJ said...

I like your blog because you seem so 'real'! I like your quest for being an artist also...and you have other things on the side to add spice to your blog.

Anonymous said...

I like reading you because you're so open about exploring your creative side. The good, the frustrating, the triumphs and just the new things you decide to go with. Because you wonder "how" or "why" or "what if". :) And I think it's brave. Because putting something so personal out there for everyone to read/look at/enjoy is pretty awesome.

Happy blogiversary!

Trish said...

just wanted to say congrats on the blogiversary

gma said...

Wow!
You have been blogging 4 years?That's great. Congratulations Kate!!
It's fun isn't it?? And another way to express creativity.
:-)

Mahala said...

Congrats on the blogiversary!

Tan said...

Happy Blogiversary! I like to look at your pictures :) and see what you're up to.

Sharee said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love that you show the things you are working on Kate,keep it up:)

Shopgirl said...

I think you use your blog in a very honest way....you seem to work things out. Kind of like the voices in our head.
Keep on sharing, I will be here.
Mary, Idaho