Friday, December 28, 2007

A video to share

I found this on Youtube and I really like her videos so I thought I would share it with you. She has a wonderful message along with a great Art journal.




Sarah and I spent several hours out yesterday, lunch with friends and a trip to the mall. We both came home having had a fun day and some new things to wear so that was fun. I miss being able to do this.

It is snowing again today, lightly so far but it looks like one of those years where it may snow a couple inches every day. I just go with the flow of it now.There is not much else I can do anyways.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

I love her videos!

The weather is odd everywhere I think. Right now, we're having a very unusually mild winter up here in Montreal. I'm not complaining though!
*hugs*
Sophie