Thursday, December 06, 2007

Another Silly quiz

Another silly quiz I couldn't resist.

Your Power Bird is an Eagle

You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.


I spent yesterday as a total vegetable. Oh well maybe not, I did finish addressing Christmas cards, spun some yarn, did a mini cleanup of my studio, watched Whale Rider and 4 episodes of Monarch of the Glen and took a nap too.

You'd think today I would be raring to go but I am still dragging a little. No art or anything else to show. I find this happens to me a lot when I work on something intensely, when its over it takes me awhile to get back into the groove of life. I tend to let everything go and it seems that it takes awhile to find myself again.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm still in post-Nano recovery, too, Kate. Don't worry about it...I think it's pretty natural. Love, O

Janet said...

I think it sounds as if you did quite a bit! But then I'm never a huge achiever!!

I got the same results on that test.

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

I enjoyed taking that silly little quiz Kate. My power bird is the swan....seems to fit. Thanks! Bev