Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. Sarah ended up having a party with a few friends last night. We ended up borrowing my friend Phil's games and then he cam over later too. Maggie left at 1130, Phil stayed till 3:00, The rest of them didn't leave till 4:30. I can't believe I was up till 5 am. Its insane but we had a great time playing games. I didn't get out of bed until 2:30 so its been a lazy day for sure. I ended up making a run to Michaels to use their 50% off coupon, and I got this. It is full of inspiring artwork, by several artists along with lots of new ideas that I will wan to try. I love it.



















The other day I was at the mall and saw this. Here's a pic for you Kai. I know its not a van but it is a peace bug. I thought of you immediately when I saw it.


No comments: