Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Eagles have landed























The roundabout fountain got its new sculpture unveiled. here are some pics of it. It actually looks pretty good. There are 2 eagles a nest with baby eagles and a cougar.


We held our weekly spinning day at my house instead of the park. My friend Celeste wanted a chance at all the fibers before I haul them to Salt Lake City. So I sold a pound of merino/tencel to Celeste, some alpaca to Amy and Debbie bought a pound of alpaca/merino/silk and a fleece. I still have plenty to sell. It was great having friends ooh and aah at all the colors I have dyed.

My physical therapist was not happy at my progress. I am still having a lot pf pain so tomorrow I go back to the Doctors to see what he has to say. Oh joy, I see it will either be a MRI or a pain shot of some kind.

Sarah seems to be doing great at school. No complaints yet. I know its only been a couple days, but so far so good.

I need to find some time to do some art and soon. I am starting to get nervous about this weekend. I need a stress reliever of some sort and I think making art can be just the ticket.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I hope you'll give those of us in your dyeing class a sneak preview of the fibers you'll be selling at the festival! ;)