Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do You Ever Procrastinate

Over at Authoblog David poses the question today "Do you ever procrastinate"? I had to laugh at first because I thought as a writer I think all of us procrastinate. I think that holds true with my other hats of weaver and artist. I have heard it said that we procrastinate because we are just not ready to take on a certain project at a given time but I think there is so much more to procrastination than that. For once I haven't procrastinated about this topic. Then again I should be upstairs getting ready to head out to church but here I am on the computer. Well maybe that is not procrastination at all. I would just rather be here writing than heading off to an activity I really don't want to do. I am a greeter this morning so I do have to show up. Oh well such is life.

Take a look at the question and see where it takes you. I had better go get ready to leave...

3 comments:

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Kate,
It's funny how different word grab and take us.
I procrastinate by making a list of difficult or mundane tasks, then mark the list for a different day..That way, it gets done, but on my terms..
I'd rather create, but sometimes talent just doesn't come.. again, it gets put up for later..
and I read blogs, and procrastinate on leaving replies..
but that's until I've meshed over in my mind what the authour has written..
Good subject Kate..
PEace, Kai

gma said...

Procrastination LOL!!! Yes that is a good subject!I don't like it butI do it. So why do I continue to do it?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I procrastinate! and I an proud of it! Oh well, I will finish this later. Peggy-Kate's sister