Monday, June 09, 2008

Feeling Groovy

I am feeling groovy today, do you remember that song. Such an upbeat silly thing to sing on a beautiful day.

I was going to spend time dyeing today but the farmer accross the street is spraying pesticide and yuck it smells, I sure don't want to be breathing that so I will be staying indoors today.

When I was at the Villa coffeehouse on Saturday I bought some tea and a strainer and left the package on the table. How silly of me , right. Well I was hoping that they would have found it and put it away for me. I am beginning to be a regular so they may have remembered it was mine. Anyways I headed there today and yes they had my package. Happy camper here, doing a happy dance....

I spent my time there doing some writings from this :














Its Natalie Goldberg's new book on memoir writing. Its quite like Writing Down the Bones but different. I like it.

I also was watching some 100 day challenge video's. I am into season 3 and have not been watching any. It was nice to see old friends and see what they are up to, and of course become inspired by others.

2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

Some days are groovy, great song, for a special day. Sometimes things are just as they should be, and everything makes us smile.
You have another groovy day, we all need more of them.
Hugs, Mary

violette said...

I love the word Groovy Kate......i think it suits you these days! Glad your tea and strainer was still there....i'd be doing the happy dance too! yay!
love, violette