Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What Planet are you from

My friend Sue over in England posted this so I had to play along. I have always had a fascination with Jupiter so now I know why.

You Are From Jupiter

You are exuberantly curious - and you love to explore newness.
Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.
Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.
Chances are you tend to exaggerate, so try to keep a lid on that.
If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm from Pluto - it figures, since it no longer quite qualifies as a planet, lol.

I'm at a little over 47,000 too. Just think - by Friday we should be at the finishline - hurray!

Janet said...

I'm from Mercury! I can never resist these little quiz thingies!

KaiBlue said...

Im from Jupiter as well.
It is my favorite planet and I studied it for many years. Even did some quantum work on it..lol.
It's a life saver for sure.
Neat Quiz Kate,
Peace, Kai

S.M. Robertson said...

I'm from Mercury. :D

You Are From Mercury
You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows. You probably never leave home without your cell phone! You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you. You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.
Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.