Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Norah's Art

I found this woman's site the other day and I just love it. Its called All Norah's Art Its funny in a way when I found this site it was the name Norah that made me look. I have a wonderful cousin named Norah and I also have used that name for a character in my novel. So when I found the site was really done by Sharon I was intrigued so I wrote her and she told me that Norah is what she calls her muse. When you go look make sure to look at the flesh journal pages they are incredible. Her work is incredible.

I am still plugging away at Nanowrimo, the icon on my sidebar will tell you where I am with my word count.
I had one of those days, I am in this reading club at the library and I needed to finish a book for tonights discussion. I was only on page 75 out of 238, so I spent the day reading the book instead of writing only to find out the library is closed today so I must have the date of the discussion wrong. Grrr. So I ended up staying home tonight but Heroes was well worth it. I love it when they have these episodes where they explain everything.

I really loved the Note from the Universe today:

Do you know how to give folks what they most, most, most want from you, Kate, without even asking them what it is?
In all regards, just be yourself.
That's what they were after when they manifested you into their lives.

Whoa!
The Universe

I need to remember that when I am feeling inadequate, just be yourself, in fact its hard to be anything else but knowing that its enough is great.
Here is a link to get the notes. emailed to you daily.

Have a great day everyone

8 comments:

Pam Aries said...

I love my TUT messages! Keep on writing! You can do it!!!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi Kate,
What a sweet surprise. Thank you for the shout out.
Now I need to go see what the TUT messages is all about.
Thanks
Sharon @ Norah'S

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Kate,
thank you for the wonderful links to the art.. I bookmarked it to look through more late. It's gorgeous.
I also wanted to thank you for all the kind words for me and Mr Dan..
((hugs)).. now back to the writing..lol..
Peace and love, Kai xx

Lisa said...

I loved that message, too, and I am so glad that you are you!

Anonymous said...

Kate I have a question for
you at Violette's or anyone
that has a word counter on
their blog for the NANOWRIMO.

Thanks for the Norah's Art
link you left at over at Violette's!

Loving Your Crow Creature's!

Have a Blessed Month!

Flassie's Fil'a

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Thanks Kate! It isn't for me.
I seen Cande was looking for
one. So I thought I'd ask at
Violette's. Came here and seen
you had one. Thanks for the help!

Have a Blessed Month!

gma said...

Hi Kate
I love my TUT messages too!
Also get messages from Abraham.
I checked out Norah's site...very pretty.
xx
Congrats on the word count!
:-)

Kate I said...

I got this note from the universe today too...and it just made my day!