So I was tagged by Olivia at Happy Luau to write 7 Random Things About Myself. These are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Ok 7 Random Things
1. My first degree major was in Political Science, second Data Processing.
2. If I were to go back I would study Art or Textiles, or Archeology,or History or.... I really love learning.
3. I love books, I think I have books in every room of my house.
4. I can be reading a half a dozen different books at the same time.
5. I never act my age.
6. I am highly allergic to fish
7. I prefer Red wine over white.
I am tagging.
I have been working on this yarn a long time. It really is gorgeous in person so her are a few pictures of it. It is made out of Blue Faced Leicester Wool and is mostly dark puple with other colors running through it. I spun it fine and made a 3 ply. It came out so much nice than I thought it would. I like happy surprises.