Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still not working

Yesterday I waited all day for a technician who never called and didn't show up. I called again this morning and they assured me that someone was coming, by 4:30 no one had called. I called them back and was not very nice, they told me that their techs work until dark and seemed annoyed at my complaint. I got so mad, I mean I have a life or at least I used to have one before I was confined to the house. Dave wanted to go out to dinner and we couldn't go because the tech might come. It was 7:00 when I left to come to the library and get on line. Of course they did not call. When I was on the phone with them I got so mad that I hung up on them. I don't do those kind of things. Deprive me of the internet much longer and it could get really ugly.

On another note I did manage to do some artistic things, I made 5 birthday cards and painted my shoes. I painted an old pair of birkenstocks with purple lumiere paint and used a dragonfly stamp and stamped teal and silver dragonfly's all over. I think they look cute. Someday I will be able to post pictures again.

I could use some positive internet vibes or something. I really can not believe it is taking so long. I am missing reading blogs and commenting and all. I am thinking of all of you even thought it seems like I have disappeared.

2 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Give 'em hell Kate, give 'em hell!!! I'd be mighty annoyed too, don't they know there are people WAITING for you to come back!?
XOXO

J C said...

Sending you POSITIVE internet vibes!!!!! Can't wait to see your painted shoes.