Monday, August 13, 2007

A walk with my dog

Today feels momentous I took Flynn down to Freeman Park for a walk along the river. Its the first time I have done that, first time I felt I could handle any tugging on the leash. He did really well and I had a great time. In the morning you have to dodge the sprinklers in the park of you will get drenched. Then there comes a time where you want to get wet since you are so hot.


I finally got a copy of this book. My friend Pam has mentioned it several times so I had put it on my list of books to buy. Its a page a day type book and has narrative and then affirmations for the day. Today's is "People love to give me money" Now there is an idea I like. The book is very good if you are trying to create more abundance in your life.

It looks like the Glitter Gathering is shaping up nicely. Gemma has found us a wonderful hotel that is pretty reasonable and gorgeous to boot. Its called The Sky Ranch Lodge. Take a look and dream with me. I haven't decided if I should just go with one of the inexpensive garden rooms or get one with a view and share it with someone.

6 comments:

gma said...

Yes...the Sky Ranch is awesome.
I am going to get a nice view room...with a deck. Come on over for some vin!!!
:-)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I am behind on blogs right now...so I want to say I truly hope you get to swim with the dolphin and I am SO happy you are coming to Sedona AND I absolutely love the new hair, you look adorable!
XOXO
Love,
Lisa

Pam Aries said...

Ye haw! I a mso glad you got the book! I am in dire need of a new coy..mine got wet! ha! It is a great book!

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Kate,
Im glad that you got some quality time in with FLynn.
I love the dream of swimming with dolphins, you will love it. :)
Peace, Kai xx

Tinker said...

I keep meaning to order that, but I only remember when I'm outta $$ lol. I'm going to use the affirmation you shared though, and maybe then I'll have the money to order it! "People love to give me money" will be my thought for the day.

I'm so excited about the Sedona trip. Saving little by little, I'll be there.

Just saw the dolphin post below - that would be so cool to do, what a great goal for a life list. THanks for reminding me about Superhero Journal, too - I haven't visited there in too long. XOXO

Anonymous said...

I hope that you all have a wonderful time! I wish that I could go but dream's don't always come true. Please take pictures. I'm sorry about the mix up before....my computer is just going slower it is not down. I hope it won't be. Ohhh and I saw your hair cut Kate! It's tooo cute! I love dophins as well. Great post!
*HUGS*