Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In the Creative Zone

I was up till about 2 am deep in the creativity zone. I spent time organizing the ATC card swap I a hosting. I decorated all the envelopes so they'll be ready to be mailed soon. If you want to look, all the cards are here There is some awesome art included there. It was really fun to be a part of.

Then I needed to finish up my train car for a Violettes Creativity Train. We are all making train cars and adding pictures and stuff to represent us. Then we'll send to Nicci, a member of the message board and she'll put it all together and give to Violette. I really had fun doing this. My card is below.



 










The I spent time on watercolor, I am really having problems with trees. I will post those pics in a little while. I also did a little drawing for EDm challenge 63. The pic I took didn't look good so I will post another later

2 comments:

Thorn said...

hey! Hi! how are ya? They link to all the swap pics isn't working!...thorn

Sue Seibert said...

Hi, Kate. The 4X4's are wonderful! As is your train car! Sorry I couldn't be part of this, but will get back in the groove once we are home in late May.

Hugs!!!!