Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunflowers make me Smile - Sacred Sunday
















Its Sunday again so I thought I'd share my sunflowers with you. When I got back from Taos I saw that they all had started to bloom. These just grow from where my bird feeder is and perhaps there are some remnants from the year that Dave planted them too. There is something about a Sunflower that makes me smile whenever I see one. I am not sure what that means but I am hoping that it brings a smile to you too!
















I would like to introduce you to Kelley's blog. She was my roommate in Taos and she is an Art Journaler too. She is doing a 100 days of Sacred Art, sometimes its art and sometimes writing and poetry. I know you will love her posts so check them out.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Kate. Yes, indeed, they bring a smile to my face! Love, O