Friday, May 18, 2007

Help find this girl

I have seen this little girl on several blogs so its time I helped pass her picture around in hopes that helps in finding her.

Please cut & paste today's post and send it to as many people as you can.It is a section from an e-mail I received last night.The world of blogging reaches far and wide,let's use it's power to get this into the news all around the world.
As you are aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to sendthis as a chain letteri.e. you send it to everyone you know, and askthem to do the same, as the story is only being covered in Britain, Eire andPortugal.We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe and USA as quickly aspossible.Suggestions are welcome.Phil McCannphilmccann@ecosse.net

5 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

This is so sad indeed! The anguish the parents are going through is unimaginable.
I worked with a woman in the 80's who by then was an older woman...her daughter had been kidnapped and never found. She, her husband and other daughter anguished every time a call came to identify someone. They were never the same people. They never found her daughter, I have no idea if they ever did.(it had been years) It breaks my heart to even imagine for a moment being a parent and have this happen.

Anonymous said...

Is that the same lil girl that's on my blog because if it is that's a different picture. If it is, which picture is most recent?
This was very thoughtful of you to do Kate!
*HUGS*

Pam Aries said...

Dear KATE! I did not know your niece was missing! sometimes things escape me! I love the pics of you and your friends!

Gill said...

Awful....thanks for posting this Kate. It only takes one person to spot her...

Pam Aries said...

OH ..I thought you were saying YOUR niece was missing! Ack..my brain is not functioning at top speed right now.... Crows are coming soon..