Tuesday, May 02, 2006

There is nothing like new sheets

We put away the flannel sheets last night. Our old sheets died last fall so I went out to get a new set yesterday afternoon. There is nothing like the feeling of new sheets on a bed, Sleeping was heavenly last night.

I am here at the Villa coffee house doing some writing. So I thought I had better get something on the blog, I have been ill since last thursday so I have not done any drawing or painting. This is the last week for the watercolor class and I have 3 paintings to do. I hope tomorrow permits some time for that. I just have not felt up to doing anything. In those moments when I have felt good I cleaned the houise and reorganized a few things.

Graduation is right around the corner so I sent out Sarah's announcements this morning. She only has about 2 weeks of school left. I am not sure I am ready for all this change. Not that there is anything that I can do about it. Wasn't she just a toddler last week?

I found this great site called Sunday Scribblings they give you a topic on Saturdays and you write about it and post it Sunday. A link to your site is posted on theirs so all can now read and comment. I thought it was a great idea. So I started a separate blog for that. I figured this main one is getting a little crowded. Its also a way to get me writing regularly.

No comments: