Friday, May 29, 2009

CED Drawing in Ink

Its time I posted something for Creative Every Day challenge. While I was in Yellowstone Park this past week I managed to do a little drawing.




















This is a ink drawing I did of the Yellowstone picnic area where we stopped to have lunch.




















These were some examples from a book that I trried to emulate. Now I am ready to try some from real life.




















This is a drawing I finished this past week, I really liked the way she turned out.




















I drew this one in while relaxing in the same picnic area in Yellowstone.

5 comments:

Janet said...

I've told you this before but I love your faces. You always get such good expressions. And your drawings from Yellowstone are good, too. Love the picnic area one and the birds.

morganna said...

I like the faces -- the eyes are really looking good.

Leah said...

Ooo, I love the bird drawings!!

Lynn Cohen said...

Nice that that wonderful vacation spot inspired you so. You did it justice!!!

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Hi Kate: Your faces look so real. You have a delicate touch. Love your red background from your class.