Friday, July 06, 2007

An update

Well, this is Sarah again, but before anyone frets, my mom is perfectly fine. Well . . . she's in pain and not doing much, but nothing is out of the normal. So yes, everything is good. I'm just here to say that our internet got shut off because apparently one of our computers had a virus (my mother's actually) and instead of informing us, the internet provider just shut the service off. So yeah, it's been off for the last day or so, and will either be up by tomorrow or Monday. So yeah, everything is fine and you guys haven't heard from my mother because of said internet issues. Umm, yes, that's all.

6 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Good morning , Mz. Kate! I a mhappy to hear you are coming along ok! ('cept for the pain)! I hope it will be gone SOON! do you have more pics of the retreat time??!!

J C said...

Ugh! Computer issues are dreadful! Mz. Kate, I hope you are staying cool in this heat wave. I read Idaho is getting a lot of it. xoxoxo Thanks, Sarah, for the update!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Thank you for the update Sarah...I love that you began with letting us know everything was ok with Kate(aside from pain). Computer issues can be SO dang frustrating. Sending hopes for no more pain very soon and glad to know all is progressing well.
Lots of love,
Lisa
XOXO

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Kate, glad you're doing well.. :) thankie mucho Sarah for the undates, hug your mummy for me.
Peace, Kai xx

Anonymous said...

:) Good morning! Thanks for sharing with us what is going on Sarah!Please tell Kate that she is in my prayers. Computers can be sooo annoying! Urrrggggggg!!!
*HUGS*

Judi Noble said...

Sarah...tell Mom...I went to the post office and sent her package today (for real, I'm not kidding, honest to goodness, cross my heart, I REALLY did it) YOO HOO
whew!
Love ya Kate, glad you are on the mend!