Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Dave

Yes here we have another birthday. All mine are taken care of in June. First Sarah and now Dave. He is 58 today, oh I no thats not correct I think he is 59. One more year till the big 60. I don't have a pic of Dave to show I guess I should remedy that soon. Oh here is an old one, that is his true personality. Have a great day sweetie.

\











I have the cheescake in the oven. It is what Dave requested for his birthday cake. I haven't made one in years. The batter sure tasted good. Its a recipe that my Dad developed and is very yummy. With 3 cakes of cream cheese, a cup of sugar and 1 1/2 pints of sour cream it has just a few calories in it.

If Dave feels up to it we'll go to an outdoor concert tonight. I don't know what kind of music it is tonight but it will be fun anyways. I also heard there is a nice exhibit at the Carr Gallery so we may check that out too.

No comments: